Thanks to the lovely site Seekingarrangement.com i have found a LOVELY doctor who owns his own hospital foundation and wants to make an arrangement with me. this man makes BANK! i sincerely hope everything works out. there will probably be no fireworks or chemistry like the relationship with F, but i know that i will stop at nothing to make this a success! Time to start my engine, this one's a keeper and i'm going for the gold. Stay Tuned...he wants a date this weekend and this is going to get goood (:
-PrettyLittleSugarBby
how did the date go? i have also recently joined seekingarrangment.com
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteWould love to hear what happened with your date. I'm also a young student just starting out as a sugar baby.
Maybe follow back?
http://confessionsofalittlesb.blogspot.co.uk/
xx
Hey! I'm so happy that I came across your blog! I work in the features department of Seventeen Magazine and we're currently drafting a story about young women who are looking into (or already into!) the sugar baby/daddy lifestyle as a means for paying for education. Would you be interested in sharing your story with the magazine? I'd love to discuss this with you. Just shoot me an email at 17newsintern@gmail.com if you're interested or have any questions. Thanks so much and I wish you the best! - Jamie Cuccinelli
Delete